Bullhead City Conference Room
Available in room
- TV & DVD Cart
- Conference Table
- Room requests may be submitted no more than 90 days in advance
- Subject to availability
- Hourly rates for commercial activities and private social functions are $10.00 per hour. Non-profits are free.
- No after hours use for the conference room.
- The Bullhead City Branch Library provides meeting space for individuals and organizations, which is often available at little or no charge.
- To avoid double-bookings, please avoid submitting last-minute requests and allow sufficient time for library staff to respond and prepare the room/equipment as needed.
- To view the full Community Meeting Room Policy, please click here.
Book a meeting room hassle-free for your next event or workshop. Our versatile spaces make it simple to plan and host a successful gathering. Reserve now at any main branch!
All library branches offer public access to high-speed internet-enabled computers along with free Wi-Fi. You can print documents for a charge of $0.15 per page.
Support your local library with donations and volunteer work. Become a Friends member and make a difference today!